John Ayo

Health and Travel Wellness Speaker

Book John

Alcohol on Business Trips!

What can you do to help your body if a little too much alcohol has appeared on your trip?

Alcohol just seems to show up when we travel – whether it’s business or leisure.

I know from experience how one glass of wine suddenly turns into several bottles at the table for a business dinner, and that’s OK!

The “Balance” part of Travel Balance is that it’s OK not to eat (or drink) perfectly all of the time.

In fact, if you are mostly healthy, and not trying to fight off some type of infection (cold, flu, etc), then I typically recommend that you try to eat as healthy as possible about 80% of the time and enjoy eating foods and drinks (without guilt) the other 20%.

In the video I talk about the best ways to help your body balance and process alcohol.

If you’d like a copy of my top 3 travel wellness tips (along with a sample packing list) – go HERE and type TRAVEL (no opt-in required).

Book John to speak at your next event or meeting to show your participants how to manage stress as they travel so that they can be at their best – either for business or leisure!



Why Hire John?

You are traveling for business for a reason, and if you can’t perform at your best, it could cause you to lose the sale or impact the success of your event. What’s that worth to you? …And your business or event?

Employee retention and employee engagement are two critical issues that companies are facing today. Could increased stress be a contributing factor?

What Makes John Unique?

John has traveled to more than 26 countries with IBM (sales and training) over 30 years (he’s lived it) and is a Traditional Naturopath (natural health practitioner), meeting planner, consultant, and author. He has taught more than 4,000 people his actionable travel tips and stress management tools with rave reviews. There’s more to it than just exercise and eating healthy.

What Can You Expect?

John is an expert in Wellness, especially when traveling, and will give your participants new information that they didn’t know about how to stay healthy. He is extremely responsive and easy to work with after 25+ years of conditioning by IBM.

You can expect a highly interactive and engaging presentation followed by actionable outcomes for all participants!

Book John For Your Next Event!